- Colorur scheme
Credits for Corporate clients
With a view to supporting export-oriented companies as well as companies of the key branches of industry and small business, JSC “KDB Bank Uzbekistan” provides the following lending products to legal entities.
Deposits and savings
Details of deposit and conditions for attracting deposits in national and foreign currencies for individuals
Your deposit is guaranteed according to Presidential Decree №УП-3968 "On additional measures for liberalisation and guarantee of deposits in commercial banks" dated February 20, 2008 year and №УП-4057 "On additional measures to guarantee the protection of citizens’ deposits in commercial banks of the Republic of Uzbekistan” dated November 28, 2008 year.
- Is not declared;
- Is released from taxes and other compulsory payments;
- Is considered as a bank secret;
Nowadays our bank accepts demand deposits under the following terms:
- Uzbek soum
- US Dollar
- British Pound Sterling
- Duration: Unlimited;
- Deposit amount: Unlimited;
- Replenishment of deposit: The customer has the right to replenish;
- Interests on deposits: Not chargeable
“KDB Bank Uzbekistan” JSC offers You the opportunity to become a holder of HUMO contactless plastic card!
Issuance of the card for individual clients – Free of charge*
*Effective until 31.08.2019 (inclusive).
Notice to Korean Visa Applicants
Please be informed that the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the Republic of Uzbekistan is requiring keeping deposited money for 1 month period for issuing Bank Statements.
The new changes will be implemented from July 1, 2019.
Also please note that forgery of bank statements is considered a criminal case and will be prosecuted by law.
- Fund transfer service in foreign currency (incl. exotic currencies)
- Exchange office
- SMS informing
- Details of deposit and conditions for attracting deposits in national and foreign currencies for individuals
- International Cards and Procedure for purchase and sale of foreign currency in Conversion department
- Master Card
- UZ Card
- Anonymous Questionnaire on Prevention of Corruption
- Conversion operations in Internet Banking
About usRead more
- Organisational structure
- History of Our Bank
- Message from Chairman of the Management Board
- Our Mission
- Our Strategy
- Affiliated parties
- KDB Bank Uzbekistan at a glance
- Management Board
- Corporate governance
- Buisness plan
- Collegial and consultative bodies
- Corporate Governance
- Main indicators
- 07-05-2019 - Supervisory Board of “KDB Bank Uzbekistan” JSC informs on holding Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for FY2019.
- 01-04-2019 - Business training named “Entrepreneurship and taxation: questions of financial nature considering latest changes in tax legislation”
- 25-03-2019 - Change in Bank’s Tariffs from 25 March 2019
- 20-03-2019 - Congratulation with the upcoming national holiday Navruz!
- 21-02-2019 - Announcement regarding introducing amendments to the instruction “On bank accounts opening in banks of the Republic of Uzbekistan”
- 05-02-2019 - Supervisory Board of JSC “KDB Bank Uzbekistan” informs on holding the 1st Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders at 11:00 on 25 February 2019 at the address: 3 Bukhoro Street, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, conference-room in 4th floor, JSC “KDB Bank