- Colorur scheme
Trade Finance Department
KDB Bank Uzbekistan provides the following types of guarantees:
- Guarantee for participation in tender;
- Advance Payment Guarantee;
- Performance Guarantee;
- Payment Guarantee.
- Application for a bank guarantee;
- Business plan, containing an analysis of the cash flow for the entire duration of the use of a bank guarantee;
- Balance sheet (Form number 1), income statement (Form number 2), information about the overdue receivables and payables (Form number 2a) for the last reporting date;
- Auditor's report for the last three fiscal years;
As security for the timely fulfillment of obligations assumed under the guarantee, a liquid asset (movable and immovable) is provided to the Bank.
KDB Bank Uzbekistan offers the following types of trade finance instruments:
- Issuing and keeping records on Import Letter of Credits;
- Advising and keeping records on Export Letter of Credits;
- Advising Guarantees;
- Handling Collection documents.
As security for the timely fulfillment of obligations assumed under the LC, cash cover can be provided to the Bank.