- Colorur scheme
KDB Bank Uzbekistan, the largest foreign bank in the country, was established in 1996. The Bank was reorganised by integration between UzKDB Bank and RBS NB Uzbekistan on March 25, 2013.
Shareholders are Korea Development Bank (KDB) with credit rating of AA-, Seoul, Korea, National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity of Uzbekistan (NBU), and Open Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “Turon”.
The integration allowed the Bank to serve its clients with improved capital base and products. Currently, KDB Bank Uzbekistan has branches in Yunusobod and Yakkasaroy districts of Tashkent (Yunusobod branch is the former RBS NB Uzbekistan).
Being the largest foreign bank in Uzbekistan, the total assets and equity of KDB Bank Uzbekistan equaled to 1,755,620 mln and 165,225 mln soums respectively as of January 1, 2014. The Bank is the 8th largest bank by total assets after 6 state commercial banks and 1 state investments bank in Uzbekistan.
In order to support companies in the leading industries of the national economy, KDB Bank Uzbekistan provides the following credit products for corporate clients.
Type of loans
- Equipment investment needs;
- For working capital needs;
- Investment projects through syndicated loans;
- Financial leasing.
Short-term loans - not exceeding one year;
Long-term loans - from 1 up to 5 years.
Interest on credits is set depending on the type of credit product, client's financial position and other economic indicators of the project.
As security for the timely fulfillment of obligations assumed under the credit, a liquid asset (movable and immovable) is provided to the Bank.
- Application, which describes in detail the need for a credit, its efficiency, repayment, schedule, collateral, the composition of its capital and participation in financed project;
- Feasibility study of the project or business plan;
- Legal documentation (charter, articles of incorporation, license, affirming the right to engage in productive activities if it requires special licenses);
- Statement of accounts with other banks, loan funds and the conditions for their return;
- Information on the participation of its capital in the creation of other companies;
- Information on the foreign partner (owner) - annual report and audit report for the last three years;
- Balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement for the last three years and the reporting period, certified by the local (district) authority of the State Tax Service, with a breakdown of receivables and payables, and acts of reconciliation for the entire amount of overdue of accounts receivable and accounts payable. (Form number 1, Form number 2, Form number 4, etc.);
- Documents showing the consent of the owners for a loan, the giving of the property as collateral, if the collateral is a guarantee or property of third parties, then the consent of the owners of the surety company to provide such a guarantee or collateral. Charter and the minutes of the meeting of the owners of empowerment company representative to sign the contracts and documents;
- Forecast financial statements for the period of a loan (Form number 1 and Form number 2);
- Projects of contractual documentation agreed with straight performers (the contract for the supply of equipment or the facility of a "turnkey project", and other contracts related to the project);
- CV (of the management, including the chief accountant);
- Other documents on need basis.
NOTE: The list is not an exhaustive list of the information necessary to examine the feasibility of granting the loan.