- Colorur scheme
Crediting of Legal Entities
JSC “KDB Bank Uzbekistan” offers loans (credit lines) to corporate clients and companies of small business for the following purposes:
- Issuance of loans to business entities for the replenishment of working capital;
- Crediting of projects on modernization, technical and technological re-equipment of domestic and foreign enterprises;
- Crediting of manufacturing enterprises on acquisition of technological equipment, purchase of raw materials and supplies for production of non-food consumer goods;
- Crediting of wholesale trade on purchase of non-food consumer goods from domestic producers;
- Project investment by means of syndicated loans;
- Crediting of manufacturing enterprises on acquisition of technological equipment and purchase of raw materials and supplies for production of food commodities;
- Financial lease;
- Loans to business entities for payment of salaries;
- Crediting of business entities of small business;
- Crediting of the other manufacturing enterprises which contribute significantly to the economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
JSC “KDB Bank Uzbekistan” carries out crediting of clients on the following terms:
- Short-term loans – for a period not exceeding 1 year;
- Long-term loans – for a period from 1 to 5 years.
- For loans in hard currency – from 7% to 10% per annum;
- Financial lease in hard currency – from 14% to 18% per annum;
- For loans (financial lease) in national currency – from 14% to 18% per annum.
Note: Interest rate on loans is set depending on the type of lending product, financial standing of the company and other economic indicators of the project.
To corporate clients (for one transaction):
In hard currency:
- From 500,000.0 to 5,000,000.0 (the amount is shown in USD equiv.).
In national currency:
- From 500,000,000.0 to 40,000,000,000.0
To small business entities (for one transaction):
In hard currency:
- From 200,000.0 to 5,000,000.0 (the amount is shown in USD equiv.).
In national currency:
- From 200,000,000.0 to 40,000,000,000.0
Note: Loan amount cannot exceed the amount of own capital of the company (according to the balance sheet).
- Application. The application should describe in details the demand for receiving the loan, its efficiency, repayment, payment of interests and security, structure of own capital and participation in the project to be credited.
- Feasibility study of the project or Business plan;
- Legal documentation (charter of the company, foundation agreement, license certifying the right to practice production operation if the type of activity forms part of the list requiring special licenses);
- Information on accounts in other banks, borrowed funds and terms of their repayment;
- Information on participation with own capital in creation of other companies;
- Information on foreign partners (founder) – annual report and auditor’s report for the last two years;
- Balance sheet, statement of incomes and losses and cash flow statement for the last three years and the period under report, certified by local (district) body of State Tax service, with breakdown of accounts receivable and accounts payable and overdue receivables and payables acknowledgement deeds for the whole amount. (Form 1, Form 2, Form 2a, Form 4 and etc.);
- Documents certifying the consent of founders on receiving the loan, providing the property as security, if a warranty or property of a third party is being offered as security, then the consent of founders of the company-warrant on providing such property or pledge. Charter and protocol of the meeting of founders on authorization of a representative of the company to sign agreements and documents.
- Forecasted financial statements for the period of crediting (Form1 and Form2);
- Drafts of contact documentation agreed with direct executors (contract on supply of equipment or putting an object into operation on a turnkey basis, other agreements, related to the realization of the project);
- Resume (of the management, including the chief accountant).
JSC “KDB Bank Uzbekistan” also provides the following types of bank guarantees:
- Tender guarantee (bid bond)
- Advance payment guarantee
- Performance guarantee
- Payment guarantee
To receive a bank guarantee the Principal provides the following documents to the Bank:
- Application for a bank guarantee;
- Business plan containing an analysis of cash flow for the whole period of usage of the bank guarantee;
- Balance sheet (Form 1), Statement of financial results (Form2), Information on overdue accounts receivable and accounts payable (Form 2a) on the last date under report;
- Auditor’s conclusion for the outcomes of the last three financial years.
As security of timely fulfillment of obligations assumed under the guarantee a liquid property shall be provided.
Head office of JSC “KDB Bank Uzbekistan”
Address: Bukhoro Str.3 , 100047, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Tel.: (99871) 120-80-00, 140-56-66, 140-56-67
Fax: (99871) 120-69-70
Address: Minor avenue 77, 100084, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Tel.: (99871) 120-61-41
Fax: (99871) 120-63-67
Adress: Sh.Rustaveli Str., 12, 100070, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Tel.; (99871) 140-06-30
Fax: (99871) 256-46-94