- Colorur scheme
Professionalism, intelligence and innovations define our distinctive way of doing business.
We create opportunities together with staff and clients.
Build a career with the KDB Bank Uzbekistan - the leading foreign bank in Uzbekistan!
Deputy Chief accountant of Yunusabad branch
• Authorization of payments and cash transactions in the operating system
• Analyze and check bank accounts from taxation point of view.
• Preparation of periodic financial and management reports
• Consult and support other departments of the bank on various issues relating to the accounting of banking operations, taxes and finance
• Daily monitoring of cash transactions in national and foreign currency
• Submitting cash reports to the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan (namely, daily, five-day and monthly cash reports)
• Perfrom tasks of Chief accountant in his absence
• Coordinate tax and audit inspections (to be a connecting person between inspectors and departments, to transmit urgent information requests, to negotiate the results of inspections)
• Reconciliation and checking of transit accounts
• Authorization of payments for export contracts and cash refunds for import contracts in the Custom’s database
• Preparation of various finance related reports for further submission them to the |Head office and to Central Bank
• Generation of electronic reports in the “IIAS” system
• Calculation of salary and other related payments during the absence of accountant because of vacation
• Preparation of calculations for taxes and obligatory payments of the bank, during the absence of accountant because of vacation
• Perform other tasks related to the finance department
• Provide back-up functions for maintenance of pos-terminals