- Colorur scheme
Professionalism, intelligence and innovations define our competitive advantage.
We create opportunities together with staff and clients.
Build a career with the KDB Bank Uzbekistan - the leading foreign bank in Uzbekistan!
- Client interaction
- Acceptance and registration of incoming/outgoing correspondence
- Delivery of incoming correspondence to related persons
- Delivery of the banks' outgoing correspondence to the clients
- Generation of extra statements by the clients' requests
- Preparation of internal memorial orders for booking commissions for this service
- Responding to clients' telephone requests and confirming balances
- Maintenance of mail box procedure, preparation of internal memorial orders for booking/return of key deposits
- Preparation of invoices for mail box renting on monthly basis
- Sorting of statements and putting them in mail box or delivery to couriers
- Scanning (work related documents of management and staff)
- Preparation of internal memorial orders for booking of commissions for detailed statements on weekly basis, weekly reports
- Backup of telephone operator
- Translation of incoming/outgoing correspondence from Uzbek/ Russian into English and vice versa if needed.
- To perform any other additional job assigned by the management from time to time
- High education degree
- Advanced knowledge of Russian, English and Uzbek Languages
- Experienced MS Office pack user
- Possess good interpersonal and organizational skills: priority setting, pro-activeness, good individual and team player, good communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions
- Knowledge of Banking will be advantage;
- Competitive salary
- Social package
- Work in multinational, dynamically developing company with enthusiastic team and excellent environment.
Please send your resume to the email: email@example.com
Contact person: Otabek Abdullaev, Senior HR officer